PHONE / REMOTE QUICKBOOKS SUPPORT
Hourly QuickBooks Consulting & Training/Support is billed at $175/hour by an non-CPA Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. We can work with all versions: Pro, Premier, Construction / Contractor, Wholesale and Manufacturing , Non-Profit, Retail, Professional Services, Enterprise, Mac, and QuickBooks Online.
We have the best technical staff that can support you in several QuickBooks tasks, such as:
- Fixing QuickBooks Accounting/Bookkeeping issues
- Setup or Fix your Chart of Accounts
- Setting up your Online Banking
- Helping you setup job costing and profitability reports
- Teach you how to Analyze financial statements and look for inconsistencies
- Setup Custom Reports
- Reconciling Banks in QuickBooks
- Making journal entries required by your CPA or to match-up tax returns
- Adjusting or Fixing Inventory Issues
- Dealing with day-day accounting decision such as account classification
- Configuring and Setting up company files
- Integrating QuickBooks with other systems
- Training on any advanced functions you need
Our QuickBooks consultants can do a lot for you. We are bilingual (Spanish/English), are located in South Florida, but can give phone/remote support to customers anywhere in the world.
If you are in South Florida, we could also go to your office for 2 hours for a flat fee of $395, more information here.
**For highly advanced or complex consultations:
We have one consultant on staff that is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Technology Professional, Global Management Accountant, and Tax Practitioner; his name is Hector Garcia. His rates are published here