NOTE: it is IMPERATIVE that you make sure Customer:Job names, Employee/Vendor names, payroll items, service items, and classes all match, otherwise results will be undesirable
**Intuit does not support IIF files, use at your own risk! Make sure you always back-up first!!
For QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Enterprise) year versions 2008 to 2019
What the headers on row 3 mean?
- DATE: day of the timesheet entry (REQUIRED)
- JOB: Customer:Job to assign timesheet entry to
- EMP: Employee name for timesheet entry (REQUIRED)
- ITEM: Service item used for billable entries
- PITEM: Payroll Item for Paychecks (REQUIRED)
- DURATION: Time in hours; 8.25 hours = 8 hours and 15 minutes (REQUIRED)
- PROJ: Class
- NOTE: Description/Note for each time entry
- BILLINGSTATUS: Mark as Billable
Note, you will only change the data from row 4 and bellow, please do not touch te first 3 headers!
Purchase Hector’s Easy Timesheet IIF** Template for $15